It's as easy as taking a photo with your mobile! It’s also free!
Discover gems and save up to 80% off retail prices! Hundreds of new listings are added each day.
Digging someone’s style? Follow them to see what they sell, buy and like.
Skip postage & collect from sellers near you.
Snap a sweet pic and boom!
Set up your very own mobile shop. Follow your favourite people.
Make offers to get the best price possible. It's addictive!
Our in-app chat lets you talk to people while keeping your personal info private.
We will find that perfect item for you.
Post items to Facebook and Pinterest in one tap.
As both a company and the individuals who make up Remoda, we value
honesty, innovation, evolution, trust, openness, respect and community.
We are committed to our users and strive to deliver an exceptional experience through our mobile applications and customer service. We have a passion for fashion, technology and connecting people through its power.
1. Welcome To Remoda
1.Remoda Pty Ltd operates a social marketplace which allows you to buy and sell items using our mobile application which we make available for download on your mobile device (the "Service").
2. The Service is operated by Remoda Pty Ltd ("we", "our, or "us").
1. Your Relationship With Us
1.This document and any documents referred to within it (collectively, the "Terms of Service") set out the terms of your relationship with us. It is important that you read and understand the Terms of Service before using the Service. If there is anything within them that you do not understand, then please contact us at email@example.com to discuss what this means for you.
2.By setting up an account with us or using and accessing the Service you agree to these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not browse or otherwise access or use the Service.
3.Information About Us
1. Remoda Pty Ltd is incorporated and registered in Australia at 1/27 William Street, Balaclava, Victoria 3183. Its Australian Company Number (ACN) is 164557153.
4.Information About You
5.Setting Up An Account
1. To access our Service, you must register with us and set up an account with an ID and password (your "Account"). We encourage you to use "strong" passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your Account.
2.You must be at least 14 years of age and capable in your country of residence of entering into legal binding agreement to use our Service.
4.You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login details and any activities that occur under your Account. If you have any concerns that your Account may have been misused, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org straight away to let us know.
1.Our Service allows you to buy, sell and share items in an easy and fun way.
2.You can sell your items through our Service by publishing pictures of the item you want to sell ("Sale Item").
3.You can swap or purchase Sale Items by contacting and making arrangements with the seller directly (a “Private Transaction”) or purchasing through the Service by using a PayPal account or any other payment service we support in the future (“in-App Transaction”).
4.We want our Service to be a positive experience for our users and we ask that you honour the commitments you make to another user in respect of the sale or purchase of a Sale Item.
5.Any purchase you make of a Sale Item is solely between you and the seller. Complaints, questions and claims related to a Sale Item should be directed to the seller. Where users cannot resolve issues relating to in-App Transactions between themselves we will attempt to help mediate such disputes through our dispute resolution process. You can find out more about our dispute resolution procedure at clause 15 of these Terms of Service.
6.As we are not the seller of any Sale Items, we have no control and do not give any commitment relating to the existence, quality, safety, genuineness or legality of Sale Items, the truth or accuracy of any picture or description of the Sale Items or any other content made available by users, the ability of sellers to sell Sale Items, the ability of buyers to pay for them or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return the Sale Item.
7.Your Right To Use The Service
1. The materials and content comprising the Service either belong to us or we have permission from the owner to use them to provide the Service. We give you permission to use the materials and content comprising the Service for the sole purpose of using the Service in accordance with these Terms of Service.
2.Your right to use the Service is personal to you and you are not allowed to give this right to another person or to sell, gift or transfer your Account to another person. Your right to use the Service does not stop us from giving other people the right to use the Service.
3.Other than as allowed in these Terms of Service you are not given a right to use the “Remoda” name, or any of the “Remoda” trademarks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features.
1. You confirm that images, sounds, text or information that you submit or create ("User Content") whilst using the Service will meet the Rules of Acceptable Use.
2. You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and perpetual licence to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, adapt, re-format, modify, publish, translate, licence, sub-licence, assign, transfer and exploit the User Content anywhere and in any form for the purposes of providing our Service or for any purpose in connection with the operation of our business.
4. We do not check or moderate any User Content before it is added to the Service by users. We may later check, moderate, reject, refuse or delete any User Content if anybody objects to it, or we think that it breaks any of the Rules of Acceptable Use.
9. Rules Of Acceptable Use
1. In addition to the other requirements within these Terms of Service, this section describes specific rules that apply to your use of the Service (the "Rules of Acceptable Use").
2. You must make sure the email address you provide in your Account details remains active and is checked by you on a regular basis.
3. When using the Service you must not:
4. Failure to comply with the Rules of Acceptable Use constitutes a serious breach of these Terms of Service, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions (with or without notice):
5. We may investigate any suspected breach of the Rules of Acceptable Use. During such investigation we may temporarily withdraw your right to use our Service or remove User Content (including the removal of Sale Items listed on the Service) without notice to you.
6. The responses described in this clause 9.4 are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
10. Notice And Takedown Policy
1. Any person may contact us by sending us an "Infringement Notice" if any content available through our Service infringes their rights or fails to comply with our Rules of Acceptable Use. The Infringement Notice should be sent either by post to Locl App Pty Ltd., 296A Carlisle Street, Balaclava, VIC 3183 Australia or by email to email@example.com Please provide the information described below in the Infringement Notice:
2. We will take the action that we believe is appropriate depending on the nature of the Infringement Notice and will aim to respond to you within a reasonable period of time on the action we propose to take.
11. Advertisements On The Service
12. Ending Our Relationship
1. If at any time you do not feel that you can agree to these Terms of Service or any changes made to the Terms of Service or the Service, you must immediately stop using the Service.
2. If you wish to end your use of the Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us to deactivate your Account.
3. We may immediately end your use of the Service if you break the Rules of Acceptable Use, any other important rule(s), or terms and conditions we set for accessing and using the Service including these Terms of Service
4. We may also withdraw the Service as long as we give you reasonable notice that we plan to do this so that you have a reasonable period of time to download any of your User Content.
5. If you or we end your use of the Service or we withdraw the Service as described in this section, we may delete or modify your User Content, Account or any other information we hold about you. You will also lose any rights you have to use the Service or access our content or your User Content. We will not offer you compensation for any losses.
13. Our Liability/Responsibility To You
1. If you decide to proceed with a sale or purchase of a Sale Item, you do so entirely at your own risk and we shall not be liable or responsible to you (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) in any way in connection with the sale or purchase of a Sale Item.
2. As such, we make no commitments regarding the Sale Items including the quality or late delivery of the Sale Items or for honouring (or to cause any seller to honour) any erroneous information regarding the price, description and availability of, or any relating to any Sale Items promoted or available through our Service or the ability of the purchaser to complete any purchase of the Sale Items.
3. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the Internet and technology, the Service is provided on an "as available" and "as is" basis. This means that we are unable to promise that your use of the Service will be uninterrupted, without delays, error-free or meet your expectations and we do not give any commitment relating to the performance or availability of the Service in these Terms of Service and, to the extent we are able to do so, we exclude any commitments that may be implied by law.
4. To the extent permitted by the law, our total responsibility for any claims relating to an In-App Transaction is limited to the Commission you paid to us in connection with that In-App Transaction. For any other claims arising out of the provision of the Service, we do not accept any responsibility whatsoever (as our Service is provided free).
In every case, we will never be responsible for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
14. Resolving Disputes
1. DISPUTES WITH US
2. If you have a dispute with us relating to the Service, in the first instance please contact us at email@example.com and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally.
3. DISPUTES WITH OTHER USERS
4. If an issue arises relating to an in-App Transaction and cannot be resolved directly between you and the seller or purchaser of the Sale Item, you can notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us to mediate through our dispute resolution process.
5. Following our agreement to mediate through our dispute resolution process, we will notify you and the seller or purchaser that the dispute resolution process has been initiated.
6. You agree (whether you or another user initiates the dispute resolution process) to provide reasonable cooperation to us during the dispute resolution process and to provide reasonable information relating to the dispute to us. You agree to respond to any request for information made within 48 hours of the request being made. Such requests will usually be via email and/or the private message functionality on Remoda.
7. Following the collection of such additional information as Locl believes is reasonably necessary, Remoda will, where possible, make recommendations for the resolution of the dispute to the users involved.
8. You are not obligated to follow our recommendations but we may terminate a user’s Account following our conclusion of the dispute resolution process where in our reasonable opinion:
9. To use our dispute resolution process you must have:
10. (Future feature) If you use PayPal to pay for or receive payment for a Sale Item you may be able to seek a refund or payment for a disputed Sale Item under PayPal’s Buyer and Seller Protection terms. Further information about PayPal’s Buyer Protection can be found here: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security
15. Changes To The Service
1. We are constantly updating and improving the Service to try and find ways to provide you with new and innovative features and services. Improvements and updates are also made to reflect changing technologies, tastes, behaviours and the way people use the Internet and our Service.
2. In order to do this, we may need to update, reset, stop offering and/or supporting a particular part of the Service, or feature relating to the Service ("changes to the Service"). These changes to the Service may affect your past activities on the Service, features that you use and your User Content ("Service Elements"). Any changes to the Service could involve Service Elements being deleted or reset.
3. You agree that a key characteristic of our Service is that changes to the Service will take place over time and this is an important basis on which we grant you access to the Service. Once we have made changes to the Service, your continued use of the Service will show that you have accepted any changes to the Service. You are always free to stop using the Service or deactivate your Account by contacting us at email@example.com
16. Change To The Documents
1. We may revise these Terms of Service from time to time but the most current version will always be at [http:/remoda.io/terms].
2. Changes will usually occur because of new features being added to the Service, changes in the law or where we need to clarify our position on something.
3. We will try, where possible and reasonable, to contact you to let you know about any significant changes to any of the documents referred to in these Terms of Service. We may contact you through the Service (for example by asking you to accept the changes before you continue to use the Service) or via a separate email.
4. Normally, we will try to give you some warning before the new terms become effective. However, sometimes changes will need to be made immediately and if this happens we will not give you any notice.
17. Documents That Apply To Our Relationship With You
1. The current version of the Terms of Service contains the only terms and conditions that apply to our relationship with you. Older versions of the Terms of Service will no longer apply to our relationship and will be completely replaced by the current version.
2. We intend to rely on these Terms of Service as setting out the written terms of our agreement with you for the provision of the Service. If part of the Terms of Service cannot be enforced then the remainder of the Terms of Service will still apply to our relationship.
3. If you do not comply with these Terms of Service and we do not take action immediately, this does not mean we have given up any right we have and we may still take action in the future.
1. As we are based in Australia, Australian law will apply to all disputes and the interpretation of these Terms of Service. The Australian courts will have nonexclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from or related to your use of the Service.
19. Contact, Feedback And Complaints
1. If you need to contact us in relation to these Terms of Service or any other document mentioned in them, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We value hearing from our users, and are always interested in learning about ways we can improve the Service. By providing your feedback you agree that you are giving up any rights you have in your feedback so that we may use and allow others to use it without any restriction and without any payment to you.
Remoda is run by Remoda Pty Ltd and it controls how your Personal Information is used. Remoda Pty Ltd is established in Australia at 1/27 William Street, Balaclava, Victoria 3183. Its Australian Company Number (ACN) is 164557153.
Personal Information We Hold About You
We collect the categories of information described below when you use the Service.
Information You Provide
We collect information from you when you voluntarily submit information to us or the Service. This can include information you provide when you register to use the Service, complete a form, list an item, or take an action on the Service (such as when you comment on or like an item, perform a search or engage in a transaction).
Information we collect directly from you includes:
Information About How You Use The Service
We collect data about how you use the Service such as the pages and you access, the time you access the Service and duration you are on it, the site you come to the Service from or go to after leaving the Service, selections and choices you make when using the Service.
Setting Up An Account
We collect data about the computer or other electronic devices (“device”) you use to connect to the Service such as details about the type of device (which can include unique device identifying numbers), its operating system, browser and applications connected to the Service through the device, your Internet service provider or mobile network, your IP address and your devices telephone number (if it has one).
Information About Your Actual Location
Where you give us consent, we use information about your location, sometimes together with other Personal Information, to provide features of the Service that are relevant to you and your location. For example this can include allowing you to search for items that are for sale in your local area.
You can set your preferences relating to our use of location data in your phone settings.
Information Provided By Social Networks You Connect To The Service
If you connect via a social network such as Facebook to the Service we will collect information from them in accordance with your privacy settings with them. This can include information such as your name, profile picture, network, gender, username, user ID, age range, language, country, friends lists or followers and any other information you have agreed they can share
Information Provided By Other Users
Other users can provide information that is associated with you such as comments and likes relating to your items and messages they send to you.
Information You Provide About Contacts
We will hold information that you provide about your contacts and friends, for example when you invite them to use the Service. By providing us with information about your contacts and friends you confirm that they have permitted you to do this.
Information Provided By Other Organisations
Other organisations may provide information that we associate with you where they are lawfully permitted to share it, such as contact details, demographic data, or Internet navigation information.
Information From Credit Reference, Fraud And Crime Prevention Organisations
If you fail to pay for an item or fraudulent or other criminal activity is suspected relating to your account, we may be provided with information by credit reference, fraud and crime prevention organisations.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect may be used for a number of different purposes. We do not use all information for all purposes. The table below sets out the categories of information we collect and the specific purpose each category is used for.
Information Purpose Used For
Your Marketing Preferences
If you do not want us to contact you by email, you can change your email marketing preferences by emailing us at email@example.com and letting us know that you do not want to receive marketing emails from us. You can also unsubscribe from our marketing emails by clicking on the unsubscribe in the emails we send to you.
You can change your push notification preferences at anytime in your settings.
If, after you have given us permission to share your email address with selected third parties, you change your mind, you can change your email marketing preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and letting us know that you do not want us to share your email address with third parties for marketing purposes.
Information Available To Other Users Through The Service
The Service is designed to help you interact with other users of the Service. As a result of this some of the information generated through the Service is shared with other users of the Service as described below.
When you create an account on the Service a user profile will be generated for you that makes the following information publicly available: user name, country and city location, your followers and who you are following, details about the items you are selling. If you add any of the following information to your profile this will also be made publicly available: profile picture, profile description and website address. We will not directly reveal user email addresses to other users.
When you list an item for sale on the Service information you add to the listing will be made publicly available such as the item photograph, price, item description, accepted payment method and delivery options. Any comments or likes other users add to your item listing will also be made publicly available.
Information About Your Activity On The Service
Some of your activities on the Services are public by default. These activities are when you follow a user, or a user follows you, when you comment on or like an item, when you list an item for sale, when your item is sold, or when you purchase an item.
Social Networks You Connect To The Service – where you have chosen to do so we will post updates about your use of the Service to social networks you connect to the Service on your behalf.
Information We Share With Third Parties
We may share your Personal Information with the following parties:
We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to a third party for marketing purposes without your consent. For further information on your marketing options see the “Your marketing preferences” section above.
Information That Cannot Identify You
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to anyone else except as set out above. We may provide third parties with aggregate statistical information and analytics about users of the Service but will we make sure no one can be identified from this information before we disclose it.
Storing And Transferring Your Personal Information
Accessing Your Personal Information
Most of the Personal Information we hold about you is either available directly from viewing your account and looking back over your own activities, or is available from the social networks that you have connected to the Service. If you think there is other information you would like to access, please contact us using the contact details set out in the “Contacting us” section below. Please provide as much information as you can about the information you are looking for and we will be happy to try and help you find it.
Links To Third Party Sites
The Service may, from time to time, contain s to and from third party websites of our partner networks, advertisers, partner merchants, retailers and affiliates. If you follow a to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.
Our Policy Towards Children
Our Service is only available to persons aged 14 and over.
The Service is not directed to persons under 13 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, without your consent, then please contact us using the details below so that we can take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account
Changes To This Policy
Notice To You